Title: Introduction to IoT
Date – Time: Thursday 3 December 2020 – 19:00 – 20:30 GMT+5
Event Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/3760658053998939/
When it comes to #Technologies and computing advancements, #Microsoft is always at the forefront. And when it comes to spreading those ideas in our communities, #MicrosoftStudentAmbassadors are there to do the job!
So it is with great excitement that we tell you about an upcoming Virtual – Hands-on Session on #Introduction_to_IOT (Internet of things), on Wednesday (3rd December, 2020) at 07:00 PM (Pakistan Time) which is going to cover the things to be used in IOT to be an expert!
This event will be brought to you by the Microsoft Learn Student Ambassadors of Pakistan and FAST NUCES, under the umbrella of Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
– Learn what IOT is.
– How to build an IoT system with Arduino
– Connected with a server with Raspberry Pi and Azure.
– This event is completely FREE who ever want to attend.
– Microsoft Student Ambassador’s Issued #AuthenticatedCertificates will be awarded to those who register and attend the session.
– Deep knowledge about #IOT form the Introduction to high level and a good understanding of concepts and tactics.
*Certificates will be provided to those attendees who will Register and will attend the session.