January has just gone, so let’s take a look at what I did this month!
New year, new resolutions
Here are some of my new year resolutions:
- Help the cloud community to achieve more
- Continue to write at least 2 blog posts every month
- Achieve & renew at least 3 Microsoft Certifications
- Take some soft skills trainings
- Renew MVP Award
- Start a YouTube series
- Hit 5k followers on my Twitter account
Azure IoT News
As every month, I have written an article about Azure IoT news for this month.
Catch up with me – December 2021
I reached 2000 followers on Twitter, and I am celebrating with a giveaway! 🎉
If you are reading this article before Sunday 6th of February 22 you can take part!
🎁 2K followers #GIVEAWAY 🎁— Maria-Anastasia Moustaka (@mariamou_7) January 29, 2022
Worth around 80 $COTI ($25 USD)
✅ Make sure you’re following me
✅ RT & like
1 random winner will be selected on Feb. 6, and I will send him/her the #COTI.
Good Luck! 🙏 pic.twitter.com/z1CGuy4X67
I made a small video for Team Candi, where I work.
In this video, I narrate my experience in Candi.
I feel so happy helping Candi to achieve more!
In my robotics lessons, we continued with the Astro Pi – Mission Zero and the Mission Space Lab! 🛸
Also, my students participated in the Mega Event!
This international meeting had it all:
- 5 countries
- 6 languages
- 105 participants (mentors and children)
- 2 super quests: John McAtominey, head of the CoderDojo Foundation, and Amanda Hill-Attkisson, a former NASA engineer.
Moreover, we are dealing with the 4th Open Technologies In Education Competition! Stay tuned to be informed about the three systems we are building! 🤖
So, this was my January!
Have an incredible month! I hope February will be great for all of us! ✨
See you around,